Saturday, October 07, 2006

Few rides...

It's been a few days since I posted anything, and also been a few days since I really rode the bike anywhere. I took a trip to Eaton Rapids a couple days ago, had lunch at a little Chinese restaurant, but probably wouldn't go back to eat there again. Kind of blah. Took the bike to work tonight, and although it ran fine on the way there, when I went out to start it, it was a really hard start. I used starter spray, had the prime on, choke open all the way, but for some reason, it just didn't want to start. When it finally did, it ran horribly. Not sure what is going on, but am going to investigate it a little more closely tomorrow. I hope it's not the carbs. Maybe it's just the cold weather? If so, looks like I won't be riding it much more this year. Even after it was warmed up, it still ran terribly.

It's a little irritating, especially after the trip I just took to Canada, but I'll get to the bottom of it.

Thats all for now.

No comments: