Monday, August 14, 2006

Money... that's what I want.

I called Full Throttle Motor Sports today. A new rear tire is about $90.00 installed. I assume that includes balancing and whatnot. For another 154.00 I can get a 25 point inspection (including complete tune up). I'll probably do it, just so I can say it's done and not have to worry about it for a while.

IN other news, I am taking the BMRC on Friday! They can fit me in, so by Monday, I'll have my waiver for the skills test for the SoS. Then, I need to take a written and viola, the bike is one step closer.

I keep trying to come up with ways to get that bike faster... other than advancing money on the CC I don't have any other options. Not sure if that's what I am going to do or not. If I get the convenience checks today, I'll do it.

Damn, this is a lot of work, but I know in the end it will be worth it.

No comments: