Saturday, October 21, 2006

Riding with Bill

Took a ride with Bill today out to Eaton Rapids. Had lunch at that same lousy Chinese restaurant. The ride was cool though. It was nice hitting the road with someone who appreciates a bike as much as I do. He has a nice Honda 1800cc bike... not sure of the name though. It whoops the heck out of mine.

The bike is running fairly well, although I still need to tune the fuel air mixture. I also rode it to work (since the next door neighbor rented a huge dumpster and blocked my car in) and it fired right up, with a little egging of the throttle. That makes me very happy that I am weaning it off the starter spray.

I am taking a trip to see Erik today because he is really failing in school. I am going to have a talk with him though I don't know what I can do this late in the game.

More later this weekend. I will colortune that bike!

No comments: