Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Where to go...

I was tooling around on my bike today and stopped into this little coffee shop called Coffee & Chocolate. Great coffee, but I've always wondered why coffee has to be so darned expensive. It can't be for the witty conversationalists behind the counter, although she was nice, she seemed more interested in flirting with this college frat boy than getting me my chocolate mocha espresso. However, good stuff.

I like just riding around, seeing the sights, but sometimes feel that I have nowhere to go. Jump on the bike and just ride. I really need to have a destination, someplace to go each time I ride so I don't feel like I am just riding around, going nowhere.

Well, as my requests for a riding partner have failed, I think I am going to start riding to different cities in Michigan. There are lots of little burgs, hamlets, villages, whatever you want to call them that deserve some attention. So, I'll have to come up with some witty by-line detailing this little pits of Americana.

Stay tuned...

No comments: