Friday, October 30, 2009

Last Ride

O Michigan! Thou art strange!

Weather was very nice Thursday and so, I took the bike out for a ride. It started beautifully, even after sitting for nearly 3 weeks without being ridden. Idle'd nicely, then I jumped on and headed out on the highway. Excellent throttle response, handling and braking.

I'm going to miss riding my bike this winter. I am pulling the battery this weekend, will have to get it set up on a trickle charger, and set it in the basement.

..sigh..

3 comments:

Rob said...

I feel your pain. Its this time of year when I wish I lived in Florida or Arizona. Really its crazy b/c I actually get depressed for a few weeks after the first snow fall.

Anonymous said...


Hello, I believe your web site could possibly be having browser compatibility issues. When I take a look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it's got some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other than that, great website!

Anonymous said...

e cigarette, e cig reviews, e cigarette, electronic cigarettes reviews, e cigarette, e cigarette reviews