Thursday, July 23, 2009

How much is too much?

Okay... I'm starting to wonder if maybe I'm overdoing it with the polishing. When will enough be enough? I guess when it's done, or I wear a hole in the plastic/aluminum. :) I admit that's not the best pic of me, but it does show, in detail how much work has gone into parts on this bike.

I wonder if I can clean up that hook on the helmet holder?






This side is coming along nicely, although it's not quite the mirror finish I'd like to have, it is much better than it was now that I've gotten the majority of the old clearcoat off.

It's weird, but in pictures, you can really see the spots that you missed. I guess that'll be a job for another time.

Weather is pretty wet today, which negates any riding. I don't like riding when it's wet, though I must admit, I'd like to see how the coils handle being wet. I suppose I could just throw some water on there while it's running...


Some interesting designs on that Yamaha cover...

No comments: