Saturday, September 23, 2006

It's been a few days

Haven't had much opportunity to ride lately since the weather has been so lousy, although I did get a little riding in on Thursday. The bike was a hard start first thing in the morning, but the afternoon, with a bit of milking the throttle, got going without a blast from the starter fluid. I hope that the clinic fixes that problem. My poor seat is getting torn up (the brace that holds it steady). I wonder what the effects of that starter fluid on the air filter is having... ? Perhaps thats a question I should pose to the list.

I am making mental preparations for the trip. It's hard to believe that in a week I'll be hitting the road for Canada. Lots to do before then, including getting my stuff packed.

Thats all for now. Hopefully I will get some riding in tomorrow, though the forecast is predicting rain... again.

No comments: